Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 26, 2009

    Happy 16th too! I'm not bias alright, did a birthday post for you as well. 
    Love you too. Now I know what to get for the both of you. 
    I know what you want and I want that too, you get for me? 
    Just kidding, we shall see. 
    Enjoy your 16th today, when is the next party? 
    Party, party party. 

    UO's canvas boots is total hotness. Just hate it when the sprees ends that fast. 
    Finally found the apparels I've been looking for so long at Asos. 
    School's starting tomorrow, and I shall go " oh shit it's Mon!" 
    I hope the long weekend arrives asap. 
    Food is my ultimate enemy, hate them. 
    Mommy is getting me a new wallet but I can't decide between a Lv/Prada or what. 
    I'm so fickle-minded, can't decide how to deal with my fringe too. 
    Kind of got sick of having straight hair every now and then. 
    Shall put my curling tongs into good use this couple of days. 
    But the first few tries always results in me scalding my own ear. Really painful, but I shall experiment with those tongs again. To create some waves in my hair. 
    Goodbye, Facebook is providing me with entertainment. 

    No comments: