Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    One last day of school before the three days weekend clock in. 
    Weekends are always a relieve for me. 
    Movie screening tomorrow cancelled once again, thus shall push our plans for after movies to the week after. 
    Momsie booked for a six day chalet once again, like are we gonna do there for six day. Somehow or rather, there would be new stuffs for us to explore. Shall ask everyone to come over to party. 
    Realised that my family has a particular trait. Whenever we come across some nice restaurant or eating place, we could have our meal there for consecutive weeks. Works the same when we got hooked onto Hk cafe, Tony Romas, Bottle Tree and much more, every week without fail. 
    Bushed after only three days of school, gonna seek entertainment in Facebook now. 
    Oh no wait or should I watch an episode of gossip girls. 
    Prehaps I should just sit infront of my tv, with channel 5 on screen. Watch the news and catch up on the world. Sounds good, but I'm half sure all these might be empty talk. I would just lie on my bed because I've spent my evening finishing my english assignment. 
    Chem O level Spa this Tues left me feeling really timorous for the whole one before it starts. 
    Tried to kill the jittery in me, because I know I would just screw up the whole thing if I go into the lab in that state. 
    Oral module today again, the standard had been pushed higher again. 
    Bad feeling that it would be my turn again next week. 
    Wonder would I really be able to speak infront of the whole class with eloquence, be calm enough to think big, think about the whole arena. Just pray it's not me, or that it would be not some baffling topics that would stump me. 
    Everything I felt like saying just disappear with a pop. 
    Bye the weather makes me boil. 
    More soon 

    25th Wed

    Tried evoking my mind for the details of the day. 
    E-learning day, kind of amusing to see how msn windows pop out one by one just like 10 mins before 10am. Including myself, woke up, get my laptop right to my bed and went on. 
    Seems like the school's being pretty serious about this day. Going hard on all those who didn't came on, till the extent of ringing their home. 
    Met up with Sheri and Siewhoon. 
    Been really long since I last saw that girl. See you soon alright. 

    Hi Sheri, catching up on each other's life
    But she was so obsessed over the tv drama being aired on tv. 
    Had a bad time dealing with my cold, it's like coughing at least a dozen time every minute. It may sound like I've caricature my words, but it's the truth. 


    Having the urge for a game of golf, if everything works out well, then we would head out for some on Sat. If not then shall just chill somewhere 

    Right here with me~ 

    Every thought spinning around me, my feeling, my assumptions/conjectures, the truth, everything. Stretching out my hands in hope of catching hold of the right one. 
    Really don't understand 

    No comments: