Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 01, 2009

    Rainy days are lazy days.
    Didn't mean to skip mentorship program this morning.
    Overslept and maid didn't wake me up, thus I woke up way past the time I was supposed to.
    I'm not even a morning kind of person during weekdays.
    Need not mention weekends yeah?
    Head over to Jurong area this evening to meet up with the girls.
    Chilling cum study time.
    It's always nice to have chilling sessions, because that's the time when every thoughts will be poured out.
    Cat-and-dog weather throughout the whole period of time when we were there.
    Either a drizzle or a great downpour.
    Chilly weather which would work best if I'm at home lying on my cosy bed tucked in nicely into the sheets.
    Candies are essential in school, it works as a perk me up.
    Though it would last at most for around ten mins before my eyelids starts blinking like every half a second.
    Then totally shut off after that.
    Shall sum up for the past couple of days.
    Practically it's just school and stuffs.
    Oh yeah, last sports day in Jurong Sec.
    Went for it since it's the last one.
    I can already foresee the Shermaine around one year down the road missing secondary school life.
    Oh well, it's just parts and parcel of life, gotta learn to deal with it.
    That's how we grow anyway.
    Anyway more soon about that.
    Shanice, how was the feeling when you were up there receiving the trophy?
    As the captain of your house, gratifying moment for her.
    Ought to feel happy for her.
    But now I'm here worrying for Mon's Physic's O level SPA exams.
    I can't imagine the situation when I would be in the lab having the practical.
    Really hope every would just go smoothly without me screwing up any of the process.
    I don't wanna be marked down.
    Need to get a at least a 20cm ruler, I need to remember.
    Memory is failing me, forgot it once again just now.
    Damn
    Gotta wash up before turning in for the day.
    Before I forget, Dad's all prep up for a repaint for the house.
    No more white walls, replaced by purple and other pastel ones.
    Wouldn't mind a gray one though, but Dad is bound to think that it would be a lil dark.
    But I swear it would be nice.
    Toodles.
    26th Jan
    Dump most of the photos for the day here.
    Took me like one whole month to get to this update.
    Recall.
    If I'm not wrong, it was the first day of Cny.
    After all the visitings were done for the night.
    Made a short meet up with my girls.
    Haji for sheesha, no sheesha anytime soon.
    No please.
    You guys will know after I get to that update.




    Siewhoon is taking such a long time, gotta ring her up.

    Not lost girl.
    Selina always claim that she has a flare for snapping nice pictures.
    Hey there
    Head out soon, anywhere. Need to escape from those books
    Back from camp, ring me up because I wanna head to Frolicks.
    Huge cravings all of a sudden.
    Some soup-of-the-day in need too.
    What happen to the carbs cutting talk?
    Not shifting it, just giving myself a treat honey.
    Her new style of reddish lightings again.
    Just an easy trick pulled with the fingers and this will be the result.




    One day out for everyone and yes I really mean everyone.
    Soon alright?



    What's up with that look?





    Left the place with this.
    Restaurant's manager was a courteous one.
    Siewhoon came over.
    Relatives were gathered over with Cny's usual routine of gambling.
    With a few lots here and there which makes common room look so full of pep.


    Just wonder why, would it make a difference if it wasn't for that day.
    Now the lesson's learned~

    No comments: