Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 17, 2009

    The heavy downpour this morning nearly made me make my way home.
    Kept telling myself not to be lazy because I didn't wanna miss any lessons.
    This is the crucial year.
    First lesson was cancelled and no one came to know of it until they saw the notice.
    Killed time with the guys.
    Felt really restless throughout amath and chemistry lessons.
    There's another half day of lessons tomorrow.
    Still contemplating whether to turn up or not.
    The day ended with another round of chats with the malay guys & co.
    Had been an unforeseen convival day.
    2/2's gathering tomorrow, been hanging out with the few of them.
    13th Feb
    I've got to another new update.
    Fri is always a wearying day.
    Already the last day of the week.
    To make things worst, there's cca till late.
    It's amazing that fatigation hasn't done me off yet.
    Rushed off for some grabs for Guanglong's birthday @ Summerdale.
    Happy belated 18th birthday.
    Went off early because all of us were drained, really drained.
    Droopy eyelids slipping shut the moment we got on the cab home.
    Looking haggard but probably one of the few best shots out of the lot.
    Had to fish so hard through photobucket.
    Only one with the three companions that night.
    But I look awful in it.
    Hi Cheryl.



    Birthday boy.
    18 already, two more years for me.
    I shall be patient.
    But please let my 18th year come real soon.
    Served as a novel idea.
    I'm hankering after macaroons now.
    Why make the victims another victim of those scandals with those malicious gossips.
    Late at night when all the world,
    is sleeping~

    No comments: