Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 20, 2009

    I have begin to like taking short walks home these days.
    Questioned myself like a million why.
    Grilled my mind for the answers.
    When the answer was with me, I would grin to myself.
    More unanswered then answered.
    What does that show?
    I really hate this.
    I don't wanna brood over stuffs anymore.
    Yes, no more.
    Where is my confessions of a shopaholic?
    Sadly it hasn't gone on screen yet.
    I'm waiting.
    Such a muddle-headed me to miss the dates shown on the net.
    Frolick, local delicacies. Craving for them. Siewhoon!
    The future conjures us and we gonna make it that way.
    14th Feb
    Out with the girls.
    Sometimes it's really hard to get everyone present on a single.
    Somehow one or another would not be able to make it.
    Let's have more of this with the add on of the others alright?
    Jp, Bugis and Haji.
    Hideous face night.
    Come back from your camp fast


    Heading for steamboat.
    Rumbles of our stomach could be heard.
    Start of the awful shots.
    Flopped at trying to find better ones.
    The feast starts here.
    Shanice, don't go missing in action alright.
    Let's get out for some chilling.






    The spicy soup made the both of us quaff down any amount of water placed near us.
    To chill our burning tongues and throat.
    It has to be really good that I couldn't even take the spicyness.



    The night was young.
    Decided to head over to Haji for sheesha.
    A street across, why not?
    No more sheesha soon.
    Really.
    So sick of it and mint is still so much better than peach.
    Wondered what made us tried something foreign after all the previous good experiences with mint.
    Like I've once said. Everything seems so unheralded.


    Subsitutes, no. We're gonna be a big bunch.

    Before I forget, all of us had an awesome Sun.

    Maybe that's the best of you.

    No comments: