Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 13, 2009

    Thoroughly drained.
    Chem's spa today was badly done, oh well it's over and there's nothing much I can do to for an amendment.
    LTA's fieldtrip today was a gag.
    Most of the guys were of shenanigans.
    Cracked everyone up.
    With 4/2 around, you could just eliminate the thought of going through a boring day.
    My eyes are slipping shut.
    Devest after that.
    Anyway holidays clocked in, just one week for me to make up for my sleeping time.
    Bye, early night for a weekend.
    Yes I need to spend
    8th Feb
    Last minute plans to head over to Imm.
    Dressed down for the night.
    We were hoping not to bump into anyone.





    Everything seems to be of a mockery.

    New York to Los Angeles and all it takes in between

    No comments: