Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 04, 2009

    Rest and relax.
    This week has been a tiring week although it's only halfway through it.
    Gotta endure another two days of it.
    Looking forward to weekends, when I can say thank god it's Fri.
    English is really awesome.
    There are so many things to be done but time just seems to be going against us.
    Siewhoon, your condo, party!
    Bye, tiring day.
    You can play on broken strings~
    Edited.
    Planned to sum up the stuffs that I did this week before I get on with my back dated updates during the weekends.
    But it kind of slipped off my mind last night
    Clementi, Sunset and we found steamboat.
    Steamboat with everyone again soon.
    I ended a lizard's life, it wasn't an intentional move.
    By the time I heard Siewhoon's shriek, I guess it was already too late.
    My condolences to it, felt gross out and sad for it.
    Well.
    Siewhoon, let's go out this Sun and next week too.
    Tues was with the two of them at Jp after a long day in school.
    Watched them have dinner because I promise to be home for dinner, but at the same time I promised them to acc the girls for dinner too.
    On a higher note, guess I didn't screw Physics SPA, that's what I hope.

    No comments: