Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 08, 2009

    The weekends have finally arrived.
    Anyway this post could have been published like an hour ago.
    Just because of the pictures arrangement, I had to make a new entry for it.
    I have bloodshot eyes now and I need to get my sleep.
    Usual stuffs for weekends so not gonna go into details for it.
    Just have to say it's nice chilling with the girls.
    Would have a week off from the books the following week.
    Catching up on Sat and prolly a house party with the girls and a stayover.
    More, more.
    Just wanna make a quick update before I roll off to my bed.
    It seems to be beckoning me towards it.
    Mentorship was fine today, gotta be proactive to make it work.
    The sad news is I'm the direct opposite of it.
    Oh well, there's bound to be ways to make it work.
    For a change, I switched on the television and got mtv on screen, instead of lazing in my room listening to 98.7 on air.
    I think the volume of the tv is a lil loud but I'm lazy to walk out of my room to get the volume lowered down.
    Before I pen down everything here, I always have a lot of inspiration flowing.
    But just when I'm ready to let everything out.
    Everything just disappear into thin air without any sign of warning.
    It's kind of irritating, forget it.
    Somebody is hogging my television now.
    I've the tendency to switch on every single light in the house whenever I'm home.
    That's bad.
    iPod's battery life getting weak.
    Guess it's due to the technical glitch a few days back.
    iTunes stalled and that made my iPod stall too.
    Gotta roll off soon.
    Goodnight
    31st Jan
    As usual, 2/2's 07 monitor would be really efficient during events like that.
    He would be the one getting everyone together.
    Another gathering on 20th Mar?
    It's amazing how we all still stay as one.
    From nothing to everything.
    Had Cny's outing with them and this was the first time I managed to find time out for this.
    In the past, there's like always at least a dozen families to visit with my family.
    Never ending.
    Selina's house first and I know I arrive only two hours after the supposed meeting time.
    Sorry guys

    I would remember this shot.
    When the both of them volunteered to be the photographer.
    "1, 2, 3", turn the cam's lense facing towards themself, gave a radiant smile, a pri school twist and there it goes.
    Made all of us laugh.
    Knew their lil antics.
    Nigel, you're dressed in pink today.
    Nigel's house then Ben's house.
    Stop playing Dota for once alright, you're the host for the day.
    Damn engross in his game.
    No one succeeds in trying to stop him.
    We have to wait for him to finish his game before we can proceed to the next location.

    I had to be fair and upload all of you guy's photos up here yeah?
    ZhengyangCome on, you gotta look here for the snap.


    We're the steads.

    All of us squeeze onto Ben's sofa.
    Class's warmth.
    But something to take note of before lying on his sofa.
    Make sure you know how to keep your balance.
    Who knows, the next minute, you might be lying on the floor.
    With your head reaching the ground first.
    Why aren't the others ever ready for picture snaps?
    Couplets.
    Shanice looks kind of startled here, what happen, share.
    Oh my, he's really an addict.

    Consequences of not bothering about us.
    Jiawei kicked the laptop and there goes the game. Screen blacked out and he can't get back to the game.
    Look at his face, very amused and shocked indeed
    Shanice, fitness corner are fun places.









    There's this big mirror over at Ben's house.
    Everyone stood infont of the mirror at least 10 minutes before they bear to leave it for the sofa.
    Natural and I was snapping away





    Angeline, been a long time since I last seen her other than in school.
    Siewhoon's house was the last for the day.
    We've always love the swing over at her park's play area.
    The guys don't wanna take pictures.
    Why hide your talents?
    I know you guys always take self-shots.

    I'm really tired.

    It's time to get healthy and active.

    No comments: