Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    Plans to sleep early every night work just fine.
    But times for a lil nap in class is just so inevitable.
    I can spend hours reading without getting sick of it.
    Chem O level SPA is postponed.
    The moment I receive the news, I was like over the moon.
    Kind of exaggerating but the intense feeling that we get right before the practical is so horrible.
    Everyone having the jitters.
    Pacing back and forth along the pathway to the lab.
    With notes in one hand, trying to make sure that we don't forget any important stuffs.
    Quick short summing up before I head to bed.
    Homeground, School basketball match and devest.
    There's Phy Ed tmr and the blisters on my feet is killing me.
    Now, now, Asia people are annoyed at being called terms beyond their age.
    The one week holiday are approaching.
    Fashion police.
    All of us are under it's spell~

    No comments: