Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 24, 2009

    Cough virus still haven't left me.
    Oh well, how would I be able recover when I still insist on gulping cold drinks down my throat whenever I'm thirsty.
    It won't kill.
    Tired out by school these days, shag.
    But I'll still enjoy this last year because I know I'll miss it one day.
    I miss the times when I was still a child.
    With nothing to worry about.
    I chanced upon the toy when I'm in the loo.
    It appears that lil bro is being bought over by this lil gimmicks his school bookshop is putting on sale.
    Those whereby the creature will bloat up when placed in water for 48hrs.
    That is what made my mind run back the the memories and fun I once had.
    Seriously I wonder when the whole bucket would topple over.
    With my Jack Russell moving about the kitchen.
    It is possible.
    I guess Brendan will wail like some mad kid if that happens.
    I've attained a new skill, which is to block out my sibling's noise.
    Really useful because I can act oblivious to every single things that happen.
    Yes, I wanna head over to Vivo tomorrow night for my bag.
    Being impatient is my forte.
    Gotta lay my hands on them
    Will be back soon
    Bye, I wanna turn in early tonight.

    No comments: