Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 24, 2009

    Final decision was to skip school.
    Kept my mouth shut to prevent my gruff voice from getting heard by the others.
    Got to abstain from food that would aggravate my hoarse voice.
    I slide my fingers across the piano keys and it jogged back the memory when I was young.
    When Momsie seems to be against having the music blood in us.
    Oh well, dropped the idea of getting one after sometime.
    Looks like work are already starting to flood into the online portal. The one we have to utilise for our e-learning day.
    Supposedly tomorrow.
    Guess they're a tad too fast.
    I can feel my body aching. It's always like that after a fever, ain't it?
    No doubt the discomfort, still felt like going somewhere nice for a chilling.
    The breeze somewhere is beckoning to me, I wanna chill.
    Lengthy post yes, no?
    I chanced upon some good apparels on the net.
    This is what happens when it's a stay-at-home-day.
    Either lounging on the couch/bed with my laptop/good novel/tv switched on.
    Spell lost of cash for me again please.
    Here, here, I can't believe what I've seen recently. It's really long
    Dad is in the middle of the painting job in my room.
    Now my room is in a big disarray in my room now. He moved my cupboard which I had just packed a day ago. I hope the stuffs in it didn't topple over. If not all my hard work packing would come to naught.
    He's nowhere to be seen in my room now but his painting stuffs are all still in my room.
    Hope the paint doesn't dry up in his tray. I'm being lazy this time round and am not offering any help for it. Bad me.
    Muttons to midnight & pillowfight with Soo

    HELLO I AM SELINA AND I WANT TO BLOG IN SHERMAINE'S BLOG COS SHE JUST BULLIED ME. SHE IS A NAUGHTY GIRL, REALLY. TML IS ELEARNING DAY AND I NEED WAKE UP @ TEN. BOO. NO FUN ): I WANT TO SLEEP COS MY POOR THROAT WANTS TO. AND SHERMAINE GOH STILL OWES ME A SHOPPING DATE. I WANT TO EAT HK CAFE!!!! WHERE IS MY SPIRING ROLL. ): NEVERMIND THUR WHEN I RETURN TO SCHOOL I'LL STRANGLE MY POOR SHERMAINE. HEHEHE HOHOHO. This is what that bad girl, Selina, wants to say.
    22th Feb
    Girls Day out, but Siewhoon wasn't free today.
    Next time, very soon. Because I say so.
    Practice what I preach and you will never go wrong.
    Oh god, something must have gone haywire in my mind up there tonight.
    Back to updates, recollection of what we did that day.
    Town, yeah and only town.
    Fep's Pastamania.
    The visit there made Selina pissed.
    Chill out girl


    For our favoured snowshake drink as well.
    Sort of a favoured junk drink
    Wisma and Sg's F21 of inferior standard compared to the others.
    Shopping out nowadays kind of turns me off.
    But I would still be shopping.
    How ironic can this get?
    But what else could be done, tell me.
    Maybe I could give it a consideration.
    But it's seldom that I would make it to town before the shops start pulling their shutters or closing for the day.




    Shanice, when is the date out?


    Tallie day for her.
    But had to endure with the discomfort with her heels.
    That's what I've learnt from previous experiences.
    No heels for shopping days
    Bugis junction for NUM.
    Shanice is satisfied with with newly bought flip flops.
    We made our way there just for that size.
    Weekends please be here soon because I wanna have time for a movie and a night out with everyone.
    What would the outcome be like. Even I couldn't grasp hold of the answer.
    Should this go on? My mind is just not there
    I have a dream
    Please don't turn back and just pretend~

    No comments: