Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 19, 2008

    Thurs, I kinda forgotten what happened on Thurs alr, but I guess nothing much. Lessons and amath remedial after school. Home after that, I was such an idiot, not flagging for the bus and the bus just drove pass me! Tuition during late afternoon.

    Fri, rained heavily. Wanted to call for a cab but there weren't any available. Walked out to hail for one but to no avail either. I even took a bus to the interchange as I thought there would be more cabs there, sadly there weren't any empty cabs either. Decided to give school a miss, waited for Siewhoon then bus back to my house. Snapped crazy pictures which were so unglam, she kept rushing me. So prepare and went to Central to meet up with Bryan. Cab to Siewhoon's house aftermath. Slack around at her house while waiting for the others. Bus to Vivo, met Danial, Nigel, Michelle and Selina there, dined there as well. Home soon afterwards.

    There was actually remedial for chemistry today, my alarm rang at 6+, I press the snooze button. Thus it continued for 15 mins. Finally decided to just skip the remedial because I was dead tired. The mid-year examinations are approaching real soon! I'm starting my revisions today, thank god I manage to start if not I don't know when i'll start. Siewhoon's asking me to go to her house in the night for her birthday again. Still deciding whether to go or not. Okay goodbye people, pictures will be uploaded soon, but there won't be much.

    No comments: