Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 24, 2008

    I've been missing for the past few days, reason being if I update everyday, it would be the same old thing and it would be boring. Basically, for the past few days, i've been sleeping, on the net and etc. Even the food I can eat are like so routine, I can't stand this kinda life for 1 day let alone, let's say about 2 weeks? So just kill me. Of course my temper hasn't been that good due to the boredness that i've experienced. So my days are also spent quarreling with every single member of the family every other hour, how great can that get?

    Oh, I miss my lovely girlfriends and stead. They're currently still in lessons and will be release in a few minutes time. *bell rings* Hope they comes back faster, although i'm currently msging stead. I'm having tuition later, i'm very lucky that Beryl is coming over later, her immune system is good, she got chickenpox before, and her brother is currently having it too, so it makes no difference whether she stays at home or comes to my house, because at least one member in our household are having chickenpox. But anyway the tuition session later is just a amath test which i'm gonna flunk it because he promised logarithms questions which I suck totally at it.

    This is so saddening, i'm afraid I won't be able to make it back to school for the mye. There's no way i'm going back to school in the state i'm in now. Goodbye people.

    No comments: