Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 10, 2008






























    Skipped assembly on Wed with some classmate & Siewhoon. Msg her to ask her whether she wanna stay in class with us. Soon after, I saw someone runnin up, okay maybe not running, walking in a fast manner up the stairs. Danial tried to block her way. My hair was kinda screwed, maybe because I trimmed it, that's so sad! Doodled on each others hand & end up making a mess of our hand. I used one of Michelle's drawing to replace me for the day, because my hair can't make it. I shan't elaborate on the lessons, because all I can say it's just sleeping time except for some. After school went to meet Mum, but no shopping done.

    Happy birthday Hayat! Lessons were alright, but I still manage to catch a lil nap. The guys used brooms & stuffs to hold the door to prevent Mr Ng from coming into the class. Stupid stuffs today. English after recess but Mr Barktiar wasn't here, our entertaining teacher ain't here, that's like so boring! Hayat was running away from people to escape from his birthday bash. Stanley Tan came into class to lecture people about running around the whole school, people kept shooting him attitude & crap answers. But eventually, Hayat still got his birthday bash during physics, whereby Ng Tk gave the guys some time to bash him. How evil? But that's what a birthday bash is for afterall.

    After school went for Natfa test, five stations with stead as we missed the time slot of yesterday session. I was shocked when I saw the crowd in the hall, because I was alr imagining myself getting humiliated there. Screwed up standing broad jump, but I should be satisfied because I passed. The others were quite alright. Shuttle run, wanted to try to get an A at the second attempt, ran & nearly trip but I gain back my balance just at the right time. If not i'll fall flat on the ground & be made a laughing-stock. & there's 2.4km run tmr, hope Michelle & I can skip it using some reasons that we made up.
    Stead let's go out okay? Oh oh & Siewhoon's & stead's birthday is coming! There're still somemore pictures in Michelle's & Siewhoon's phone! So i'll get it from them & post it up. Michelle's new style name "elleque" ain't it cool?

    No comments: