Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 02, 2008

    First period was free period, intended to sleep in class or something but in the end didn't. Mother tongue, chatted with Siewhoon. It's kinda true that mother tongue lessons are like another free period, because basically you just do nothing, but I still prefer to stay in 3-1's chinese class. Improvement in physics, should I be happy, 10/30? Screw physics, slept during physics lessons as I wasn't interested in getting any more marks, makes no difference.

    After recess was amath, got back our amath's paper as well, Mr Sam told us not to be dishearten by this paper. I wasn't expecting any passes, so I just grabbed the paper back & told him I know I failed. Just as expected anyway, I just couldn't solve any of the questions, he was asking how I could pass when I left the all the questions blank at the back, I just gave him a grin, 6.5/30. Anyway amath common test is about logarithms, I hope & pray that there will be not much logarithms questions for mid year. During history lessons which was also free period, my mood level fell to the bottom. I just sat there copying all the homework or stuffs that needs to be done from Michelle's copy of work. After that just sat there & waited for school to end. That's all today, goodbye.

    No comments: