Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 08, 2008



















    I practically forgot most of the stuffs that i've done over the past few days. So I shall just post vaguely. Sun was with parents, I think that's all.
    Yesterday, supposed to be date with girlfriends & stead. But I need to meet my cousin & Michelle need to meet her sweetheart, so we told stead that we will go out either today or next Mon, That's the only time whereby all of us will be free again. Slept during some of the periods, tried to listen during amath. Mother tongue was quite alright except that the new relief was a lil annoying. Went to meet cousin at Clementi for a haircut, trim a lil of the fringe.

    Today, actually wanted to make a trip to Vivo to get some stuffs, shop around & have lunch. But's it funny! But didn't in the end. Wanted to meet cousin at Jurong, but it was raining kinda heavily so gave up the thought. More ever i'm alr nestled comfortably at home. Was viwawa-ing with Michelle just now, i'm such a retard, my reactions are like kinda slow sometimes. Okay snapped some pictures in class on Mon, some of them are quite retarded. & yeah our class were making a nusiance of themself today, I kept laughing at them!

    & I don't think I wanna turn up for the remedial on Sat, for god's sake it's a Sat! Siewhoon, Michelle & stead, let's go Vivo next Mon. Urgh, I can't upload the pictures now, it keep showing me an error page. Thus i'll upload the pictures either during the night or tmr again. Goodbye

    No comments: