Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 05, 2008





    Thurs, didn't really learn anything today, I wasn't really in the mood for learning. chem boring, ss, got back papers, Emath slept throughout, got woken up by Michelle because she said it was recess alr. English was rather slacky too, I mean there're like nothing to learn or anything, tried to sleep. Last lesson physics, slept awhile as well.
    Fri, pe first, Mr Ho didn't come for consecutively 3 days due to some courses that he was attending. Michelle & some of the others went down for pe, I stayed in class & sleep. Michelle woke me up when she came back to class. english was still as slacky. Physics, slept a lil. History was also free period, kinda forgot what i've done. This few days in class are just sleeps & more sleeps, I don't know why either. After school usual routine for before cca & after cca. Reach home was as dead as a log.
    Went to meet girlfriends at Jurong west sport halls for lunch. Michelle couldn't get a cab at first & she was fuming. She kept spouting profanities into the phone, because there're people who're vying cabs with her. After that train-ed to town.

    No comments: