Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 16, 2008

























    Mon, first day of the new week, during lessons. I was alr looking forward to the release of school. I didn't learn anything in school these few days & secondly i've a date with my stead/bombom & Michelle after school. We went to Vivo in school uni because we didn't have time to go home & change. Although many others are doing the same there too, but we don't really like to wear school uniform to other places unless it's real near. So we avoided certain shops. Had our lunch/tea-time at coffee bean, because we were craving for cakes. Settled there, camwhore a lil but stead & Michelle camwhore the most because I was practically having a bad hair dau & I look hideous, my hair makes it worst. Walked around after eating then home soon after.
    Tues, went to meet cousins during evening time at Imm for dinenr & just roam around there. School sucks too, boo!

    Today, assembly, mother tongue, physics, amath & history. The only constructive lessons were amath & history. Only learnt that i'll be having chinese oral during chinese lesson today. I wanted to change the schedule because I was meeting my mother for lunch, but refused to let me do so. So I just rushed through my oral. Infact I think I screwed it up, we only have to read the middle part of the passage. I was grinning because the tough words were at the starting & ending of the passage. The conversation only lasted for less than two minutes. Bus to Je with Siewhoon because she have no idea where to go, so to put in simple words she was trying to kill time before reaching home by accompanying me to Je. Walk to Imm after that, like again, i've no choice too alright? Home soon after.

    Anyway I realise mid years are coming soon, but that's not my main objective. I'm only looking forward to the holidays that will be coming. So I just wish that mid year will come faster, just get the shitto paper done with & yes the holidays are here.

    No comments: