Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 20, 2008









    She's giving those cocky face to tell you "hey i'm taller" lol, we were getting a lil crazy here.











    Plans for today and the following weeks for me would be cancelled, there would not even be school for me. I will miss stead/Bombom and girlfriends. Actually planned to meet girlfriends, stead/Bombom and others today, but because of the chickpenpox virus that my brother have spreaded to me, i'm now confined at home. I was roaming around the house like a living zombie, when the others talked to me, I simply don't bother to reply. It's seriously darn boring to be at home without any outings. I'm fucking serious alright?
    I can bid my As for mid year examinations goodbye. No schools, no revisions, no lovely Michelle to help me with school work. There goes the As, goodbye my As. Oh they just flew off, that's sad. Actually meeting Michelle, Siewhoon and maybe James tmr to study at Kap, but now it's all cancelled, fuck it! I tried to flip my books today, but I was just staring into it and trying to get what they were all about. Finally gave up, *plop* closed the book and here i'm. Shitto, now there're many food that i've to abstain from to prevent scars and etc. Fuck those virus, i'm fuming now!

    Have fun people, while i'm rotting away at home. Boo, i'm gonna go out till i'm happy when i'm recovered, to pay back the time lost! Anyway the pictures are not full yet, because there're still quite a number of overdue photos with Michelle and Siewhoon? I'll get it from them real soon, and I mean it. I'm getting cranky, oh shitto.

    No comments: