Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 13, 2008

    Rushed out of home to catch the bus, if I didn't I would be caught in the great downpour, thus lucky me. Hopped onto the 154 that comes, reached school & we realised it was impossible to run or walk into the school with the rain going on. We were sheltered into the school aftermath. Should we thank the rain, because our 2.4km run was cancelled due to bad weather, thank god, because my muscles were kinda aching on Fri. Quite a number of lessons were just plain slacking & sleeping, because there were free periods & etc. As usual after school routine & after cca routine, so I shan't elaborate more about that.

    Got persuaded to go for the remedial on Sat. I think I didn't really learnt much from it. But never mind, after that hitch a ride to Je to meet Siewhoon with Michelle. Library, funny stuffs happen in it. & the quote was, "that's a total lie". with a slang. Got uniform then back home, out in the night with parents & wasn't in the right mood due to the amount of sleeping that i've got. Lights out soon after i've reached home. I think there're some pictures, so maybe tmr?

    Meeting cousin later on, so goodbye. & there're Mon dates to Vivo tmr with stead & Michelle lovely.

    No comments: