Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 24, 2011

    The way I wanna do


    Some bar on a Fri night, more pics sooooon
    Spent my days quite eventfully this couple of days, I did not waste my time sleeping at home other than Sunday because I had a hangover that is so bad that I lay in bed for the entire day, and yes I even had my makeup on, this was how bad it was. Infusion at Dempsey hill afterwhich I headed to Cabana for more drinks and then we ended up playing Wii at Be's place, stakes were glasses and more glasses of Dome. Chilled with with Mich and Ky on Sun after dinner. Spent a whole day in town last night and I'm thinking of Perth or Bkk this time, prolly to Bkk because our other friends have already booked their tickets there but I've no time to book everything now. I've so many things to finish up first. Sigh, time is never enough I need more time. Actually I spent all my time on Gmarket, another shopping site and a whole lot more. Even after taking up so many jobs, I'll never save enough. This is bad. Alright till then xooooo

    No comments: