Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 01, 2011

     I've been out almost every night since the start of this week, be it mr bean cafe at selegie to chill, I'll just end up somewhere. As usual it's Butter every Wed, thou I only went into Butter for about 20 mins? Then I just start to feel the lethargic feeling kicking in and I just didn't wanna party tonight thus home it is. I had enough drinking from Mon, I'll save Mon's happening just to friends. The only thing after my 18th birthday is to get a license, I'll find a day next week to head down to bbdc to register for everything, a new driver on the road in months time. I'm gonna sleep after this, wake up to study again tomorrow, can't wait for Sat to be over because that means no more paperssss. For this sem. My mind feels very blanked out now. I'm still stucked in reverse, like I just can't decide what to do with everything. Goodnight, goodbye Wed. 

    Drinking with Fel, her bro and Rach on a Fri night, it was kinda an impromptu night out. After staying home for quite a number of nights refusing to step out of my home be it day or night. Something must have came over me 









     I want back my lash extensions of this period of time now. Just went to get it done today and it's soooo long and thick now that i'm not really used to it. Have been staring into the mirror for the entire night while on skype with Sueann. 





     We only love iPhone because of it's front camera, instagram and all the quirky photo apps. That's why I always have my iTouch with me. I may not be able to upload photos on the spot thou. 






     We ended the night at Newton having seafood. I'm craving for the prawns and the shell seafood, it's soooo good! 
     I've so many pictures in my facebook and a lot from camera of the others. So backdated, but I'm just post them out here as memories so that I can reminisce when I look back in future  

    No comments: