Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 20, 2011

    I never thought that dreams came true

    Been doing up my notes and doing quite a bit of notes for my papers in 10 days time. Third consecutive night at Macs and all I got from them was my mineral water, because everything looks so fattening to me. I hate to look back at my younger days picture and the fact that I've gained so much weight back hits me. Meeting into old friends and some do tell me that I've gained weight, like my weighing scale or mirror doesn't tell me so. Why is it so hard to lose all those extra pounds, depressing extra pounds can you all just leave me alone? I'll promise to be good. Stayed out studying on both Wed and Fri, what an achievement. Can't wait for tomorrow which is my only day of weekends after DMS has started for me. Town on Mon, stayed home on Tues, Wed night was spent at WCP macs and I also went to Dad's office in the day to work, both Thurs and today's night was spent at macs again studying too. Bookworm alertttttt. Alright gonna hit the sacks after watching an ep of The Gates, it will be a long day tomorrow. Work and then partyyyyy. Goodnight cupcakesssss.

    Bought 4 pair of lenses recently and I only got to opening one of the packaging. Haven't been playing around with photobooth lately. Posting more when I've the time. All my time are spent at school, work, errands anywhere, workouts, revisions, work, and the cycle goes on.
    Quite sometime ago with the Fam at Changi. This set of sausage platter is soooo good.
    Seafood platter which is kinda greasy and makes us feel sick after eating too much of it
    Another weekday at Holland V's EWF. I miss that place, used to go there really often for their pasta, nutella tart and butterscotch banana dessert. It's really good, you all have to go and try it. I'm a sucker for desserts, anyone wanna bring me about to have good desserts?

    Starbucks@Liat Towers with Sueann, Cherie and Kevin and I finally caught Monte Carlo on that night. I so wanna go Paris after watching that show. Where's my spontaneous fav group of people?
    Another day, dailyscoops@Sunset way. One of my fav place to chill when I'm lazy because it's like a walking distance from my place. Good ice-cream and I can just chill there and talk about my days with friends. The ice-cream with brownie/waffle is quite good too
    Strawberry Tea

    On a good day

    No comments: