Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 13, 2011

    This platform is so unsafe

    Still lying on bed at 420pm in the afternoon, I was braving the storm to get home from school. Second Sat that I dragged myself to school, watnted to walk out of class the moment I got my attendance but the lecturer was a really nice one that I decided that I should just stay till break, at least it wouldn't be that rude, but I did jot down some notes so I didn't really waste my time. Now I'm just rolling about on my bed watching The Gates thinking about life at the same time.
    Anyway was at Butter on Wed, I was quite smashed I think.....
    All thanks to Belv, Moet and Martell. Since when would I be fine when martell and moet comes together. I even managed to force myself out of bed on Thurs afternoon to prepare to head to work. But I reached at 6 thou, after Mich delivered lunch to me from Waffletown, love you xxxxxx. Exams are coming soon again, I always hate the feeling after every sem is coming to an end, yea no doubt part of the reason is that the exams are also nearing. But another part of it is that, I just hate it when things come to an end, there's this bitter farewell feeling which I really hate, I hate to say goodbye to anything, weird right? I really hate attending lessons thou. Maybe it's because sems after sems and before I know it I would be graduating, another major decision to make. I can't wait to leave sg for further studies, most prolly but I hate to say goodbye. Ah, contradicting me.

    Tab on a Fri with Mich and the rest!
    The inseperable couple.





    Should I just snip off my fringe again but of course not to bangs.
    Without a new camera, I've no motivation to take pictures at all. But with a new cam, I'm just afraid I would lose it when not in sobriety moments again. Sigh, such a dilemma

    No comments: