Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 17, 2011

    Many nights we've prayed

    So once again my study plan today failed, I slept my afternoon and evening away because I was really really tired but I did do up some notes just now, in the later part of the night. But halfway thru I was distracted by the thought of birthday plans. I just realised that everyone would also be partying on the day that I would be celebrating my birthday. But I'm doing a small celebration with just me and my fav company because it's too last minute to book a bigger place and plan everything out, invite everyone and stuffs. I don't really want it to be a mass celebration sort because if I had wanted that, I might as well do it in a club, makes sense? Prolly my 19th would be in the clubs because it has no significant meaning at all, birthdays are just another day to me. Met up with Isaac, Ale along with Mich and Ky, but the main purpose was to catch up with Isaac and Ale, gonna be NS boys soon, good luck in there and hope you guys have fun during your bagpacking trip, you guys are prolly at some part of the world as I'm typing this now. I was so tempted to book tickets to BKK last night, but we decided to prolly wait for better deals or something?
    Anw I can't wait for my online loots to arrive. I bought a wedge, skirt, swimsuit(for my birthday plans, if it goes according to what we want, if not I'll just keep it as a spare one. It's too pretty to be missed, still many more that I wanna get), top and dress and the price I got all of them, you won't believe it! I'm so excited for them to be delivered to me.
    Alright gonna try to catch some sleep, gonna be working at dad's office tmr after school then might pop by Butter for awhile, but we won't be staying long so do ladies do mention my name at the play project queue for a vip entrance and shorter queue, party your night away, guys do contact me for details.
    Goodnightyyyyy xx

    Another bbq night at SAF yacht club. We just fell in love with bbq-ing at that time, we still love it now, just that we've to find the time to plan another bbq night.
    I don't have much photos of that night because I practically look like shit after tuition. I'm not giving tuition anymore, I do not have time for any of that anymore.
    Later part of the night, all of us sat by the hotub or in it, we even had floating rice on it. We placed plastics containers filled with rice and food in it and we can eat while staying in the tub. It feels so relaxing and good. Some time away from the loud musics and familiar crowds. But that doesn't mean we're gonna quit partying, tell me who doesn't love fun?

    No comments: