Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 02, 2011

    Birthday

    Looking thru pictures in my phone and I saw this really awesome dessert, some banana dessert, forget the name at ewf. I swear it's really good! So I'm like lying on my bed with my mac and berry, looking at theblondesalad. Oh yeah, my day was spent with the family having din for sissy's birthday. Took quite a bit of pics with her, will upload them soon. I'm starting to skip school like almost every other day and I see the percentage of my attendance plummeting like mad. Not a good sign, I don't need to stay back for another sem just because of my attendance so I need to drag myself out of bed tomorrow to get to school. Goodnightyyy, have a good tues!
    Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

    No comments: