Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 01, 2011

    Rolling in the Deep

    So since I've a little more time to spare before rolling over to school to get HR filming done, I'm gonna be here updating on the past week. So sleep now, wishing some miracle would happen to me as I'm typing away, hoping that I would be miraculously dressed, with make-up and hair all done the moment I'm done with this. Impromptu plans to head over to kaylie's place last night for some chill drinks because all of us were being so lazy for the entire day. All of us were literally lying flat on our beds refusing to get up. Okay maybe that's just me, I was in bed all day, face flat and just wasting my Sunday away yet again with a hangover. Just a short peek into my last week. Rebel with Sarral and all on Fri before it was Nana to end off the night, then came Sat, I haven't really recovered from Fri's hangover and I found myself at Zirca with my favourite friends getting more intoxicated with martell, whisky and jaggerbombs. It wasn't before long that we found ourselves in Rebel having more alcohol shoved down our throat. Neverland for a lil while before I left because I was sooooo tired.

    Lazy school days when I didn't really bother about what I wanna wear. Slipping into my most comfy long-sleeved top with any random shorts, flip-flops and I'm off to school. But I was complaining how much I look like I'm donning on a set of PJs to school, but it really feels so damn comfy.
    Nail colours starting to chip off, need to think of new designs to get done

    One of the days in town when I finally decided to drag myself out for my lashes and nails and of course DMHK! I'm so hungry now, totally would kill for a bowl of it now.


    Keep my fringe as this way or snip it off? Helppppp

    No comments: