Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 08, 2011

    Roadtrip

    Was dragged out of bed by Mom this early afternoon to join them for lunch in Jb. I was kinda reluctant to at first. I've been getting myself intoxicated with so much alcohol this week, that I felt like I was crashing once again. But I told myself I'm never gonna waste Sundays again thus I rolled off the bed, prepare and get going. I haven't been getting much sleep lately. Wed was Rebel with the favourite people, then off newton for supper and I barely touch my supper. I was too tipsy and lazy to even wanna lift my utensils so I just stare and poke at my food. I managed to drag myself to school because my groupmates need my imovie, so..... I had to struggle and get all the way to school, got mcs for a few days then crashed the entire evening and night away. Got up on Fri and we were ready to party again. Chilled at starbucks before we dropped by Zouk and then we ended up at Soul for the night. And finally for Sat, I was so beat, really got like only 5 hours of sleep and Mom decided to make me go back to work with a hangover, so I was facing number, datas, accounts, cheques, and everything for 3 hours, I could feel myself spinning. And then it was to Bugis for din and some last min shopping with Sueann and Sarral, last night here, gonna miss her! Might do Perth soon, really wanna leave singaporeeeee. Rush hour day for me, Avatar right after that with Mich! Any of you people heading Avatar anytime soon can contact us! I gave Zouk a miss because I was soooo tired after Avatar, at the same time hungry too. I was so close to heading to Nana just for their chicken wings then it suddenly struck me that their kitchen closes as 3 so we settled for dimsum and then I totally went home and crashed. But well, I still haven't gotten the sleep that I deserve so I'm gonna hit the sack soon. I've sooo much pictures with me now. Soon soon.
    Tata my dear.

    So lemme recall, when was this.
    Say hi to a night at Loof, J bar, Rebel and Nana. It was a fun night thou, with Fel, her bro and Rach.
    We were entirely in our world at J bar. The music there is good, it feels like you can really chill and drink with your friends there.
    Wouldn't mind going back there.


    Then we persuaded everyone to go to rebel for a lil while
    But since when was our lil while the truth?
    Laughed so much, oh and I think I had supper at Spize before heading Nana! Or the other way round. I can't really recall, so now all of you can see why nightlife makes one gain weight? I eat subconsciously.


    No comments: