Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 10, 2011

    Wanna feel the fire burn

    Hello everyone, I'm up early today to hit the bars at Sentosa, when was the last time I'm up and prep to head out this early. I didn't have any meals last night so I'm famished and starving now but it makes me feel like I'm losing weight, so it's good. We'll food there later, my efforts are coming to a naught. Sigh but how can I resist the temptatios of food there. I'll share pictures of my food with you laterrrrr.
    Tata

    .So let me recap on wed, Irwin's bbq at faber garden condo, rebel, lunar and back to rebel. If not for everyone with me that night, I would just have died there. Lastly, no more.
    Fri, headed for zouk. Fel, Charles and the others there. We had a lot of fun there and the best part was after members, we could still make our way to phu for a couple of drinks with my classmtes, and we could even make our way to rebel without knowing how we got it done.
    Neverland and then balestier 333 for bkt! That was diet fail day 1

    Rebel on a Sat night for Clarissa's birthday. Rebel-ed for awhile with Fel and Charles before we went over to arena to continue the night
    So it was a stay home sat night, no parties, no nothing, just me and my mac.
    So I manage to wake up early to this.
    Dressed to suit the day, floral and sunny.
    Waiting for the rest to be done with their lunch before I make my way down to vivo in a lil while. I'm still refusing to have any lunch. Or let's say any food



    See you all when I'm back tonight. School tmr, hate it

    No comments: