Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 06, 2011

    Wed afternoon

    After masking, my skin seem to be starting to give me problems again.
    Although I said not to talk about school but I still can't stand it. I'm not enjoying school anymore, I'm forcing myself to. I need to rant, I hate school. I'm just gonna get my dip, complete this course and decide on what I wanna further into.

    I wanna go Bali with the fav group of people, if we're going. I bet we're gonna party till we drop, like there's no tomorrow.
    "the moment, we throw our bags and we hit the clubs"
    Hahahahahha

    Lying on my bed trying to get ample rest then wait for Michelle to come over. Meet the rest then off to Irwin's birthday bbq and rebel for awhile tonight? Maybe?
    Let's see

    No comments: