Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 27, 2011

    California dreamin

    I'm thinking of a stay home wed, go to school fresh and sober, not like the rest of my Thurs. I'm either not in school or I'm having a major hangover in school which makes me feel like shit and what's worst is I can't even puke. So what do you all think about it? Let's see what my night turns out to. But I've really very discouraging friends, judging from twitter. The rain is making me feel sleepy again, I've been sleeping my day away since yesterday. Because I burnt midnight oil rushing out my assignments on Mon night after a day out with the girls for din in town, but it was good time spent with them.
    I just woke up from my nap awhile ago, I'm having a partial liquid diet today and I'm gonna drink somemore detox tea. Will too much of it harm my body?

    More photos from wavehouse! From fel's birthday which was like last year?
    I miss cafe del marrrrr. The night that I got pretty high in the pool. Thank god I didn't drown

    No comments: