Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 18, 2011

    Leaving

    I woke up in the middle of the night, sprung out of bed after a bad nightmare. I think it must be because I was too exhausted, I felt like I was pinned to the bed, not able to get up, strange things started happening. I ran out of my room and ran straight to my parent's room. That's the only place I can seek help in the middle of the night like these. All these nightmares made me not have enough sleep, I was so grouchy when I woke up today and the thought of having to teach later makes me angry, but well, I've already promised to be there.

    On a higher note, I'll come home straight, snuggle in bed for some vd before looking thru my assignments again. I'm look at the alexander mcqueen, lanvin and bottega wedges, why must the be so pretty? Can't even bear to close the page now

    Anw Fri was a night partying at rebel. It was a fun night, with everyone getting pretty high and all. Then followed by Sat, a last min decision to head over to rebel, quite happy to bump into quite a few familiar faces. And.... somehow I ended up at zouk which I can't remember the journey in between, I had like total memory loss.
    But yeah, whatever will be, will be. Pictures soon. I know it's like pictures of partying, partying and more partying. I don't have the energy to go out in the day

    Zouk quite sometim ago with Fel, Seb and the usuals.

    No comments: