Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 24, 2011

    Rebel>Butter>Rebel>Nana

    I've no recollection of what I've been doing this entire week except partying. I know on either Mon or Tues, went to have dmhk with Fel and March.
    Apart from that, the next thing I can remember is that I've been at rebel all the way from wed to sat. Horrible. We were damn horrible, have been drinking like mad. 3 of us nearly finished an entire cannon on fri. We just had the partying vibes. I'm so in love with rebel's chicken wings and pizzas that I've been having them every day since wed. Supper at 313 balestier bkt and spize for the past few nights. Why not the teochew porridge at zouk? I wanna eat it now.

    Last night was damn horrible, I can only remember about 20% of the night and I lost my entire cosmetic pouch wit about 90% of my stuff in there. I need to drag myself out to get everything before the shop closes. I'm damn sad because I've to restart everything all over again.

    My head is actually throbbing like mad now, gonna give myself an early night today. Do a lil of stats and prepare for school tomorrow. Back to the reality life, goodbye weekends

    Rebel, then to butter, then back to rebel and finally ended up at nana.
    Bumped into the girlies

    So martel at rebel, hennesy and moet at butter. One of the worst combi. Whenever moet and martell comes today. There will be no sober shermaine for the night.
    Till then, see you party people when it's mid-week

    No comments: