Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 13, 2011

    You and me

    Just came home from school like an hour ago. I've been sleeping at a rather normal timing recently. Like I'll doze off before 12, wake up in the middle of the night for some smokes and water, sleep, then wake up again, sleep and finally up to prepare for school. I've no idea why I would just wake up like a countless times every night, weird I know.

    Okay I shall talk a lil about our Sun at Cafe de mar and wavehouse. It was a insanely fun night, though Fel and I got pretty wasted by some killer drinks by Kevin and Cherie I think. We already had a hell lot of beer, jim beam then there came vodka, sambucca and gas chamber. Supper at sweechoon and then mustafa with them in my drunken state, told you I really do amazing things when I'm drunk. We should totally do that again and yes we will drop my ku de ta to visit them soon!

    Sigh my lashes are really dropping off. I keep trying to hide my right eye from people and guess what my sis told me last night?
    Sis: Why your caterpillar like coming out? Yeah and she meant my extensions. Fml. Gotta get them done later and then dmhk! Finally, I've been craving for them since I don't know when. I've got the feel for a lil of rebel, hmm should we?

    Rebel-ed before joining the guys at lunar. This was like a few weeks ago or what? Happen to dig them out
    It's good to be dressed for the sun once in awhile. Like comfortably dressed. Love it. But I still don't really like the sun. I've to say by the time we were at cafe del mar, the sun was about to set. I like it that way though
    See you later, gonna print out my assignments and start on them before I start rusing them out at the very last min. Which will result in sloppy work

    No comments: