Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 02, 2011

    Till the world ends

    One day trip to Malaysia with the fam and got to stock up on groceries, cosmetics, perfume and new heelssss. I'm such a happy girl today. The issey miyake perfume is gonna be my new fav scent. It was the first scent that I tested and I bought it without second thoughts. We had quite a lot to eat today too, which is bad and that is why I'm drinking my detox tea now. Hopefully everything will be cleared off my system by tomorrow. Can't afford anymore extra kilos. Gonna start on my assignments after blogging, sleep and reach school on time, sounds like a good plan?

    Anw all thanks to my very discouraging friends, I was at rebel/zirca on wed. So I had martell, chivas, vodka and moet. I went from envy to rebel's vip, to and fro for almost 10 time? Not kidding, I'm serious, I was running about the entire time.
    Fri, met Fel and the guys for din at tcc before rebellingggg. It was a fucking awesome night, we drank without mixers and we had 3 flamings, one with absinthe. Everyone agrees that it was a damn fun night, can't wait to have another such nights!
    So Sat was filter then zouk. The belvedere and moet made us pretty high at filter and by the time we were at zouk, downing somemore vodka or moet, was there martell, we were almost gone. So of course we couldn't make it down to rebel, quite a few familiar faces that night, so well it was an alright night.
    I stayed at home on Sun despite it being a holiday the next day, gave zouk a miss because I really so tired.
    So here I am now. Did you all have a good weekend?
    I'm in a dilema of whether to snip off my fringe again or not, hmm.... And I've this sudden urge to do something to my nose.

    Rebel-ed with fel, mich, ys and everyone. Vip was soooo packed that night. Or at least I thought so.



    See you girlies again soon, xoxo

    No comments: