Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 02, 2009

    Second chance

    Last night was filled with alcohols and more alcohols. 
    Till almost everyone was knocked out 
    Was at Siloso beach resort for Xs's birthday 
    Then there came the time when the sober ones would make fun of the tipsy/drunk/gone people! 
    But nevertheless I still managed to sleep without much disturbance till the next morning. 
    Update about it soon

    Before that had a short meet up with the three of them. 
    Even though it was short but we still had fun. 
    Wanted to meet up today for some changes to our hair, probably. Should I Sel, Rach, Brenda?!
    But I only managed to make it home like at noon. 
    Never mind, meet you guys like on Tues okay? 
    Love you!

    My energy's drained, I'm dead tired. 
    Dropped dead onto my bed 
    Now still contemplating whether to head to Sentosa like again later on or probably just Vivo. 
    Alright, this is enough. Till then

    3th July 

    Sheesha then some chilling
    That's all 





    I really don't know which way to go

    No comments: