Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 22, 2009

    Chocolates

    I was effete on Thurs night, thus I decided to give myself a day off from school. 
    It's been really long since the last self-proclaimed day off. 
    Quite a lot of them had their own day off too. 

    G came over in the afternoon before meeting the rest in the night. 

    I'm repeating only time over and over in my playlist once again. 
    Kenny G's songs are just my lullaby. 

    So much books piled all over my room and still not touched. 
    What can be worst than this, but 67 days more to O's. 
    Mother tongue results were of a satisfactory standard to me and I can safely say no more chinese for me. 
    Bestfr, if we can't reach our targets. I'm in with you. No weekends with bestfr this week, you better be free next week to meet all of us. 

    I've so much to say but nothing is flowing. 
    I shall read a book while waiting for plans for later to form and to let my inspirations flow. 

    31st July

    Yeah so... 
    First time meeting Brenda and the four of us talked like blather like there's no tomorrow. 
    We shared so much mutual stuffs and it was really so coindental. 
    All of were regarded as the... But so what
    We made plans to meet up in future to continue our talks, like after school during weekends and so on. 
    Now I see Rach everyday, be it at the bus stop before school or after school, around our homes. 
    See you later?

    B and S



    Once again, still B and S 


    No comments: