Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 15, 2009

    Warmth

    My mind is telling me to sleep but the moment I step into my bedroom, I just don't feel like sleeping. Maybe the ten minutes nap recharged my energy level. 

    Wanted to catch a movie with Rach just now but the time slots were all not suitable, but we're still catching it tomorrow!
    Thus we ended up meeting Glenn and the rest for dinner at KAP, watching  13 going on 30 at his place and  drove from BB to JE and back again. 

    It's time for a wash up before I drift into the comfort of my bed. 
    But I don't think I can fall asleep that soon, maybe?

    14th July 

    We didn't even have enough sleep, imagine early breakfast at 4, then back to her home the day before. 
    It's impossible to find time for us to even have a lil nap
    Head off to town, I had to lugged back two bagpacks for my siblings. 
    Where else would they be able to find another sister like me. 
    Praiseworthy, yes, no?

    Hi bestfr! 
    You were not able to meet us today

    Find time soon okay 

    Love you 

    No comments: