Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 10, 2009

    Falling

    Had an awesome time with the girls at supperclub last night. 
    Everyone was in the right mood for the night
    Though we waited for a real long time out there but I guess we were rather accustomed to doing that already. 
    Rach and Bren came over in the morning for a lil while before all of us head into a slumber 
    Shall see when's the next one 

    I was practically waking up, falling back asleep, waking up and falling back asleep for the whole afternoon. 
    My curtains are still drawn, air-con providing me with just the right temperature. 
    Just makes me feel like falling right back into my lil crib again. 
    But hell no, it's school tomorrow so I've to at least get some stuffs done to make my weekend a balanced one, more or less. 

    Momsie and the rest are at ikea now. 
    I couldn't drag myself out of bed just now despite really wanting to make a trip down to ikea to get some new add-ons for my room and I really wanna eat the ice-cream there too! 
    I need to lose weight

    I had a series of weird dreams.

    July 11th 

    Steamboat
    Then Clayman's birthday at Haji
    Finally a chill at Jurong with Sel and Gary. 



    Bestfr
    Dressed in blue day 
    Out soon again
    Isn't this the...



    I'm so lazy to take off my nail colour. 
    Maybe I shan't 

    The feeling 

    No comments: