Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 13, 2009

    Your voice

    Quite a tiring day today. 
    Being the first candidate for english oral is definitely making me panic. 
    A mock one was enough to make me feel all tense. 
    The actual one, hopefully would be better. 

    Tell me it's true 

    Bestfr, see you tomorrow. 
    Met Rach for a lil while just now. 
    Brenda, faster recover and meet up! 

    13th July 

    Marking day, I can still remember the fun day out with them vividly. 
    Been long since we stepped into Sentosa 
    Basically, I spent my day there,
     Catching up with them
    Playing volleyball
    Enjoy the sun
    Talking to bestfr
    Best still, we listened to our iPods and read books there. 
    Shanice, when's our date to Sentosa just to catch up and steamboat?


    Tell me was I early this time round.
    I definitely made it on time 


    I look shitty but love the girls 





    This was damn funny, I swear 


    Rushed out of the showering room, but they still complained 


















    Stayover at sexy baby's house! 
    We caught part of tattooist, part of sex and the city. 
    The two guys just refused to let me watch Bride Wars! 

    We thought Dan flew our aeroplane by not coming over. 
    But he made his word, he still came, despite the unearthly hour 






    Went out for 4am early breakfast, till we saw students making their way out to school. 
    While the sec 4 students of Jss were happily enjoying their marking day
    How I love prelims for that.



    No comments: