Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 08, 2009

    Hopefully

    I was so worn out last night but nevertheless it was still a fun-filled one. 
    It's Fri, which marks the start of this long weekend. 
    Met the girls at One Fullerton and we had a hell of fun time there. 
    From chats, giggles, enormous laughters till our SNO right?
    So happy that I'm gonna see you guys later and we're gonna go somewhere for a good dinner!
    Then probably to Hillview
    9th would be the best night out! 

    The national celebration this year was kind of a bummer. 
    But it was our last year so we tried to psyche the whole thing up. 
    In fact all of us having our last year there would trying to have a good time but still, it could have been better. 

    I can't believe I fell asleep with my nails painted only on one hand.
    Wanted to dry it first before painting the other but I fell asleep with my laptop, music on again.
    I'm a heavy sleeper, so the music didn't disturb me from my sleep at all 

    Typing this as I let my right hand's nails dry.
    Till here then, I'll speed up my updates. 
    Don't wanna screw my nails by typing that much. 

    4th July

    We made our way to town a lil way too late. 
    Shops were closed and we didn't manage to get what we want. But still there's another day 

    Back to the Hk cafe for dinner days, speaking about it now makes me crave for all their food. 
    Soon, soon


    Hi sexy baby, I'm gonna see you later with R and B



    Need to do something to my boring hair
    Back to her house for a stayover and it's gonna happen this Sun again. 
    Can't wait









    Late-night hunger pangs just can't be avoided. 
    We were too lazy to step out of the house for some food, dial mac delivery or whatever. 
    We decided to put the kitchen to good use that night. 
    We had soup, chocolates, tidbits while watching sex and the city, I thought it was a rather awesome show.

    Have to prepare soon, because I'm meeting Rach at 1815

    No comments: