Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 25, 2009

    Country and Folk

    I couldn't bring myself to attend the lessons after school till 5 everyday. 
    Felt that it was rather counterproductive for me
    Here I am home again in my air-con room, trying to study a lil for Amath before I really screw it big time again for the upcoming prelims. Not really again because I didn't even sit for the last paper, well. 

    So glad my iPod could sit me through my whole bus journey home just now. 
    Was praying that the battery won't go dead despite the like 30 percent or so left. 
    Fyi, my iPod's batt runs low really fast. 

    I'm updating new songs into my iTunes because it's getting so boring listening to the same songs over and over again. 
    98.7 don't seem to be playing any songs that are pleasing to my ears these days either. 

    Gonna poke my hands on the calculator to solve the questions now before probably heading for to meet the rest for a lil while?

    I can smell the aroma of momsie's homecook dishes already. 
    Should I open the pack of ruffles infront of me, but I think I'm eating way too much these days. 

    1st Aug

    Sis's birthday dinner at some seafood restaurant over at Sunset. 
    She just loves the food there. 
    The broth that day was horrible, I swear. 
    I think they emptied like half a pack of salt or msg into it. 

    She had a hard time trying to cut through that slab of ice-cream cake. 
    The freezer must have froze it a lil too hard to be cut. 
    Brought it home instead 
    Met Rach, Sel and Brenda at Dailyscoops and I miss the waffles there now 
    The flavours there were kinda cute too
    No doubt we were the rambunctious people there.
    We didn't care about the din we made, because we had hell lots of fun and laughter there. 
    That's the way to chill isn't it?


    Hitched a ride over to Clementi before going over to Siloso's Beach resort 

    Felt so fresh after washing up after the night of booze and all for Xs's birthday. 
    Went home to find out that my family are going over to Sentosa again. 
    I thought they were kidding me but no, they were serious 
    But I slept at home instead before meeting them for dinner in the night. 
    I was like really deadbeat
    Don't pick the hotel room that we stayed in that night. 

    No comments: