Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 27, 2009

    Too much

    So I'm back. 
    These few days were indeed filled with fun
    It was a blast
    From Sat, bbq, drinking till a stay over, everyone cramping in every corner of the room, on the couch and such. Watching movies till every single one hits the hay.
    "change disc" no one replied. 
    Shall get to that update with pictures soon. I promise 
    We met Rachel again today and she's gonna send me the pictures soon

    School today suck or rather school just suck. 
    I feel a need to absent myself from school one of these days. 
    My records has been pretty these couple of weeks and even months. 
    Not trying to taint it but it won't kill to give myself a day or few off. 

    I promised to snap out of it. 
    Probably doing fine
    No disappointment or perhaps there was
    I feel like...
     
    I'm still gonna have fun. 
    Party time

    27th June

    Central>Flea Titans>Starbucks

    Head down to Central to get some stuffs done. 


    Cabbed down for Flea Titans II
    We missed the previous one
    It was a lil sultry in there though but we still manage to grab what we like. 
    Although it's so much easier to just hit the buy it button and get every thing off the net. 
    But it's still good to come out to blend in with the crowd


    Now it's time to get home. Real early
    Had some other plans on for the night
    Where are you, bestfriend?

    We laughed and laughed

    Our favourite drink @Starbucks will be this from now 




    See you honey baby 


    No more thinking 

    No comments: