Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 09, 2009

    Gave school a miss, and was told that a quarter of the class didn't turn up for the paper today. 
    It was a killer paper
    Last of the daily examinations, then resuming of normal curriculum time which means rest time before it all starts over again. 
    I was hooked onto the tv the whole of last night for Mj's memorial. 
    Just those mere few sentences could show everything. Now his song is running on my iTunes over and over again.  
    Look how awesome language can be of.
    We can never be young and carefree like how we used to be ever again

    I looked on the net last night all about how I would want my closet to be like. 
    Yes,a walk-in, one told my mom all about it and she just gave me an aloof wow. 
    Still too early to think prehaps. 

    Say yes to party time. 

    Better be off now and school would start late tomorrow for me.

    13th June 

    This is why I'm such a steady friend. 
    You know it, and I know it. 
    Gonna frequent stayovers at her house from now on. 
    Invasion for movie marathon/talks/late night home made soup

    Tickling webcam session, made us feel like all young 






    why 








    stretch

    Full of profanity, but I still love her
    Our plan for this weekend is perfect right?
    Everything all thought nicely
    Black or white, it doesn't matter

    The loneliness creeping back every night 

    No comments: