Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    Landed right back to where I was

    Best friend is sick and she's not coming to school tomorrow. 
    I'll miss you alright
    Not pleased by my results at all. 
    Maybe there is, which was English P1, that's it. 
    I hope the rest would not hit me with a devastating blow. 
    Been kind of sluggish this couple of days, I need my ten hours sleep. 
    Momsie told me to give her my wishlist for my birthday gift
    Gotta start writing her it, I've such a great mommy but I've totally no idea what would top the list. Still at least a month more, there's still time. 

    Mega blockbuster as said. Maybe?

    Alright Sis is pestering me to get her some stuffs now. Bye, I'm trying really hard to catch up all this backdated updates. 
    Stay tune

    15 June

    Arena@Clarke Quay, but I still prefer St James, Powerhouse. 
    Bq for supper then...
    Couldn't really decide where to go 

    To Jurong it was
    Yes, with Jacqueline & co 
    My hair was in a disarray state but well I couldn't really be bothered by it


    Hi Siewhoon, somemore shopping soon?









    I agree with you, just so funny honey. 

    No comments: