Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 04, 2009

    I was led on a tour around Faber area last night in the cab. 
    Apparently I hopped onto a cab with no sense of direction, but I was too enervated to lead the way so I just let it take me round and round. 
    Slept my fill today
    The same routine for the rest of this week I guess. 
    What's the plan for later?
    Should we head to St James tomorrow, tribute to MichaelJ

    9th June

    Heartland day
    I don't wanna have v.s.o.p but still yes in the end. 
    Kept our words of going home slightly earlier for Sentosa the next day. 
    But we still turned up really late the next day 


    Chui faces on the way home 


    10th June 

    What happened to meeting at 11am?
    Shermaine leapt out of bed at 4pm with a dozen missed calls, dialling Siewhoon frantically and screaming into the phone 
    "I just woke up"
    I got a calm reply 
    "okay you've finally woke up"
    They are too used to it, alright I promise I'll change

    Chop chop, cab down to Sentosa
    We finally reached at 5 





    Vivo right after a cold shower@Sentosa 
    Chilled me right to my bones 
    Decide for a round of L4D before mahjong 
    Mahjong sessions seem to get real frequent this few days. 
    Maybe it's the pride

    No comments: