Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    Sinking

    What to expect after two days of running around and screaming. 
    Muscle cramps it would be 
    Holland V after school yesterday for cold rock with a ride from Guanglong.

    Today just feels like a somnolent day
    Slept my half day off before getting waken up from my sleep by granny. 
    With a foul mood because I still wanted to sleep,
     I thrusted whatever she wants into her hands and cover myself with my quilt and just lay on my bed.
     Feeling kinda bad right now

    22nd June

    A day out with the girls. 
    Really long since the last time I've been out with Shanice.
    Maybe I would be meeting them later on this somnolent day for a chill.
    What else could make the day better other than sitting down with a couple of friends?

    Yes, Shanice you just said to me on msn for steamboat next week.

    Lunch before we caught drag me to hell. 
    A pity Selina could only join us for lunch because she was heading elsewhere


    We decided to make the day's dress code as casual

    Not much pictures snapped and the day was short,
    but nevertheless it was still quality time spent

    Why, why, tell them that is human nature

    Ought to be pardon for human nature

    No comments: