Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 01, 2009

    Feeling really listless now but I still have to cram all the social studies stuffs into my mind for the next paper. 
    I've decided to give tomorrow's Chem paper a miss because I've absolutely zero knowledge of it now. Not really a great choice but I've to give up one in order not to screw everything. Thus there it goes. 
    I spent my evening with the people discussing about going overseas at probably the start of next year, I can foresee the fun for the trip. 
    Lounged around home area and we just talk and talk. Ben even suggested staying somewhere for the whole night just for it. 
    But I've to get my sleep tonight by hook or crook. Upon looking at those droopy lids gave me the first signal for me to head to bed soon. I guess I would drop dead till noon, ten hours of bedtime. Sounds good, doesn't it?
    Off for GossipGirls/F21 now

    6th June

    Vivo for a short met up but nevertheless, it was still as good. 
    Let's go out fast, fast! 
    A defect piece that caught my eye @F21, but I don't lay my hands on defects. 
    F21.com doesn't seem to have any stock for it, sad me. 
    Why are we always bunking around in there


    Wandered around the mall in search of a place for our dinner
    Fast food, no. 
    Whatever cafe, no. 
    This, no. 
    That, no. 
    Secret Recipe, yes.
    They served one of the best mouthwatering cakes, we're definitely going back for more
    I think you're sleeping now and I'm catching up on your updates yall. 
    Fast action yeah











    GO OUT AGAIN 
    Let's have breakfast after one of our papers okay

    Would there be a happy ending?

    No comments: