Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 12, 2009

    If you think everything's fine, it's not

    Sunday which spells home sweet home day.
    I supposedly declared it family day last night but because I was too lazy to get out of bed to prepare, thus I told them to go ahead without me
    Seem like I've flew a number of aeroplanes this couple of weeks.
    I'll try to make up to it.
    Feeling all blithe for the extra two days off from school for next week.
    But I doubt I'll be getting much over the next two days.
    I've promised to get up early for Sentosa tomorrow after which I would crash Selina's home for the night.

    See a need for a change, not gonna be stucked in the same spot for too long.
    I shan't put a halt to it when people disagrees

    I'm gonna see my bestfriend and that whole lot of people at Sentosa tomorrow.
    It's a pity if Shanice would not be able to make it, but I'm gonna see you on Tues.
    There's more chances to come right?
    I'll better charge my camera now before the same situation like yesterday occured when I left home with less than a quarter of the battery's life left.

    14th June

    Family day and I persuade Dad to give me a ride to Suntec to visit all these people.
    Been long since I saw those few familiar faces, see you guys again soon.
    Their jobscope didn't include entertaining me but it ended up with no work, but frolic.
    A few photos couldn't be retrieved from the webcam from the computers left on display.
    But nevertheless, there was still my cam to the rescue

    Jacqueline, we still do bump into each other every now and then
    Bestfriend! I'll try my very best to wake up early tomorrow.
    I swear, no kid
    Nathan forcing his biceps out which results in bites from Jac.
    Wanna try it again?


    Aijie


    Hi guys
    Last shot before we left Pc show for the chalet
    Didn't make it to Sh's house after the chalet because of the throbbing head and blowing hot and cold temperature running in me.
    Guessed all the cabs at that time were all at the taxi stands or being hailed by others.
    Being the usual intolerant us, upon the sight of what seem like endless figures at the queue, we decided to try our luck on the main roads instead.
    Didn't really work but it still beats standing and moving step by step in the queue, hours later before you get a cab.
    Endured half an hour of her endless spurt of profanity.
    But we're so used to times like that, because it happens to the both of us.
    This is why you should love me bestfriend

    Chalet and celebrations




    No comments: