Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 26, 2009

    Steamboat or rather the "losers gotta shove food down their throat"
    Finally a day home earlier, before the sun rise. 
    My hands are itching for a round of mahjong, maybe I would just pop into the room next door for a game or two. 
    But on second thoughts, I've to be up a lil earlier tomorrow. 
    Still one or two wouldn't hurt
    No more sleeping till 5pm for me. 
    I've only one more day to sleep till 5pm and that would be on Sun. 
    Gotta cherish the last day so I can foresee myself maybe sleeping till like 7pm or something?
    Worth trying out. 
    Meeting my bestfriend/bombom tomorrow. 
    Flea titans, finally a one that we would be able to make it down to.
    We decided to give St James a miss on Fri night. 
    To add on, recent nights were also filled with late night calls till the sun rise. 
    Even Guanglong joined in a couple of nights ago. 
    14 days before your license, get it done by this time alright. Late night supper will be on the way then.
    "What's the point Selina?" 
    I always believe that when your time is up, your time is up.

    11th May

    Pool

    15th May

    Mahjong over at my place 

    How I just love the purple
    and pink combination of my walls 

    23rd May 

    One scoop is enough to fill me to the brim and yet she could ask for two. 
    I stared at her cup of ice-cream, like how are you gonna finish this pile of thing here?
    We ended up giving up popcorns. 

    Still have the time to pose
    I swear she still has the pile down in the cup 
    I think it's time for us to get into the theatres
    Angels and Demons was a good one. 
    If you understand the whole film.
    Hail the pope

    Down to fareast for a chill. 
    Just the both of us.
    Escaped from the usual busy Cine 
    That's how we ended up at fareast, in our own solitary space. 
    Sucking lollipops
    Snapping shots 






    Give up the thought that you're David Copperfield 

    Quenching our thirst 







    Chatted till we finally thought it was time for us to head home. 
    But the snapping spirit in us still weren't killed


    Is it my fault?

    No comments: